Fav Track: Can't Buy Me Love (1)
“I really dont know why it catchy and one of a milloin favorite songs i like from the Beatles.”
“how i wold love to be at that awesome concert why cant they have that on dvd come on already the have ed sullivan show on dvd but not this. looks the closets thing i will every get to that concert is the rockband game sea stadium level. Wait is shea stadium still here if it is were is it?”
The Beatles At Shea Stadium on 4th Nov 10.
“i argee with beatleslover(ecspecially ringo) that would be awesome”
The opening cinematic to The Beatles: Rock Band game on 4th Nov 10.
“the end will never happen the bealtes will live on forever.”
The End (Abbey) on 3rd Nov 10.
“that would be so cool to be there.”
John, Paul & George perform at Shea Stadium on 3rd Nov 10.
- Member since
- 02 Nov 10
- Fav album
- Abbey Road
“Because it has come together, golden slumbers/ carry that wieght/ the end and i like those songs. Plus i lke the cool cover with them walking across abbey road cross walk.”
If you're logged in you can add your favourite content to your public profile page. Find a song, picture, or video and click the "Add to my..." button below it. You can find your playlist in the music player as well.
My Photo Album
- A scene from the animated film "Yellow Submarine"
- An outtake from the Abbey Road cover shoot
- John singing during The Beatles' final public performance, on the roof of the Apple offices
- "I Am The Walrus" sequence from the film "Magical Mystery Tour"
- John, Paul & George perform at Shea Stadium
|1.||All My Loving (Anthology 1)|
|2.||In My Life (Rubber)|
|3.||And Your Bird Can Sing (Revolver)|
|4.||A Hard Day's Night (AHDN)|
|5.||The Fool On The Hill|
- The opening cinematic to The Beatles: Rock Band game
- The Beatles: Rock Band "Revolution" gameplay
- "Fool On The Hill" from the film "Magical Mystery Tour"
- The Beatles: Rock Band "Here Comes The Sun" Gameplay
- Don't Let Me Down
I don't have any favourite people yet.