Fav Track: Golden Slumbers
“Because on my very worst days that I have spent crying my eyes out and can't feel any worse, Paul's beautiful voice singing this song can lull me to sleep. :)
Ok, I saw a couple people doing these so here's my own.
YOU HAVE BEEN HIT BY BEATLEMANIA IF...
1. You gag when people compare Justin Bieber to the Beatles
2. You strangle anyone who thinks Justin Bieber is BETTER than the Beatles
3. You think Ringo's nose is ***y ;)
4. You've seen all their movies
5. You study them more than you study for school
6. You are jealous of all the Beatle wives/widows (former and current)
7. You want to name your children their song titles (Lucy, Rita, Rocky, Eleanor, Anna, Lizzy, etc.)
8. When you heard they came out on iTunes you cheered, despite the fact you have all their songs on your iPod anyway
9. You feel the need to say many Beatles quotes after you watch their movies. (E.X. "Jeweller you failed!", "Unideinfied flying cupcakes")
10. You get angry when you even hear about John Lennon's death
11. You get teary when you hear about George Harrison's death
12. You've seen the Beatles Cartoon
13. You own at least one Beatles shirt or sweatshirt
14. You listened to all four Beatles solo work but still think they sound the best all together
15. You want to go to Liverpool very badly
16. You love George's accent
17. When someone says, "I have Bieber fever!" you scream "I HAVE BEATLEMAINIA!"
18. You don't mind it when Yellow Submarine gets stuck in yout head
19. You love the pictures of the shirtless Beatles in Miami
20. You know the Beatles and their music are there when you are happy, sad, angry, scared, confused or in love”
- Member since
- 26 Sep 10
- About me
“I fell in love with the Beatles about a year ago. I was ona road trip, listening to my brother's iPod and couldn't believe these guys wrote these famous songs I had heard. I never knew who wrote "Here Comes the Sun" or "Help!" until I heard the Beatles. I always the Jonas Brothers wrote "Hello Goodbye." (I know, but I've since realized) John is my favorite Beatle because I am the most like him, but Ringo is a close second because he is so loveable. :)
My Beatle pet peeve is when people say one of the Beatles wasn't important. They were all equally important and the band would be nothing without all four of them. I will now explain why.
John was important because he basically started the band, and he wrote some of the band's greatest songs. (Norweigan Wood, Strawberry Feilds, In My Life) He played great rythem guitar too.
Paul was important because he could play anything and everything. He wrote some great songs, and the band couldn't have gone on without him after their manager died.
George was important because he wrote, in my opinion, some of the best songs in the band (Here Comes the Sun, Something, While My Guitar Gently Weeps) and was a genuis guitar player.
And good old Ringo was important because he's one of the best drummers I've ever heard. Plus, the band would have never gotten big if Ringo hadn't taken Pete Best's place.
My other Beatle pet peeve is people thinking Yoko broke up the Beatles. She didn't, they were on their way out long before she came along. She was also John's soul mate, and if the other Beatles couldn't accept that, then it was time to quit.
Besides the Beatles, I also like the bands Green Day, U2, Rolling Stones, and Fountains of Wayne. My fave solo artist is Taylor Swift.
I love writing even more than I love the Beatles (I know- it's shocking) and I want to be an author or a journalist when I grow up.
I have plenty of freinds who, unfortunetly, haven't discovered the Beatles yet. They like Justin Beiber >:P
I do well in school. My favorite subject is Language Arts AKA English because I like writing. I hate Math.
I have seen and own DVD's of Hard Day's Night, Help! and Yellow Submarine. I have also seen Nowhere Boy, which is an EPIC movie. Beisdes those movies, my favorite movies include Almost Famous, Juno, and Forrest Gump”
- Fav album
- Abbey Road
“I love Abbey Road because my favorite Beatle song is on there, and it just finally seemed equal since George got a bunch of his own songs on there and Ringo finally got that drum solo. Plus my name is Addie Rose and my dad says he may have subconsciously named me Addie Rose because of Abbey Road.”
If you're logged in you can add your favourite content to your public profile page. Find a song, picture, or video and click the "Add to my..." button below it. You can find your playlist in the music player as well.
I don't have any favourite people yet.