Name: Paul+George+John+Ringo= Me
Fav Track: Her Majesty
(Copied from John-Lennon's page)”
Srry It looked so cool!!!!
My Favorite Beatle is George Harrison and don't ask me why Cause I don't know.
║║║═╣═║╔╣═╣ Put this on your page
║╔╣═╣║║╚╣═╣ if you support Peace!
(Copied from Zero McCartney)
(adj) - One who has an over the top or abnormal obsession/infatuation with the Beatles.
You're a Beatles obsessed if :
1. You saw all their films
2. You frame all their posters like important portraits
3. You run through the house shouting: "GOO GOO G'JOOB!!!"
4. You want to be Lucy in the sky
5. You love when the Beatles shout in their rock songs
6. You want to buy all their instruments
7. You watch over and over the film Help! and never get bored of it
8. You love the scene in the bath or the fight in the house of Help!
9. You LOL when you hear shout: "KAILIIIIIIII!!!"
10. You smile when you see a photo in which they have a lot of fun
11. You love the scene where they're playing on the field in A Hard Days Night
12. You always talk to the people about the Beatles even though they get bored
13. You want to live in a Yellow Submarine
14. You want to visit all the places where they have been (London, Liverpool, Hamburg, New York...)
15. You want a house that is identical to the Beatles' house in Help!
16. You pretend an autograph of all four even though John and George aren't alive
17. Your biggest wish is to live in the 60's and go in all their concerts
18. You would have been one of the stewardesses who served the Fab Four during one of their flight
19. You know at least 5 verses of each Beatles song
20. Your mp3 is full of Beatles songs
21. You can't stay a single day without listening to or singing their songs
22. You want to build a "Cavern" in your town
23. You want to build a hotel in your town called "Help!", "A Hard Days Night", "Abbey Road", "The Cavern", "A Day In The Life", ...
24. You get angry when you hear a bad critic about the Beatles
25. (added by ivegotaholeinmypocket) You hear someone who says something that is very similar to a part of a Beatles song or a phrase that the Beatles said, then you laugh and no one understands
26. (added by beatlesobsessed4) You hum one of the Beatles' songs when someone mentions something that has to do with the lyrics of one of their songs
27. (added by mrspaulie) 99% of your vocabulary is just repeating quotes of the beatles
28. (added by LetThereBe_BeatlesForever) Whenever you see any Beatles merchandise (a shirt, poster, magnet, cup, or even a keychain), you actually YELL at the person next to you, even if its a stranger, and you say, "I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!" and it never works most of the times
26. (#26-32 added by Zero McCartney) You spend hours in your room looking at pictures of the Beatles on google
27. You listen to Beatles music on youtube the entire time you are doing anything on the computer (or you listen to beatles music while you read books and do other stuff)
28. You practice talking with a Liverpool accent, and you talk like that all the time even when people look at you in a creeped out way
29. When the scenario is right, you will randomly speak lyrics from a Beatles song, and people are like "What in the world?"
30. You can't look at a beetle (insect) without smiling
31. When someone asks you where you are going, you say : "On a Magical Mystery Tour."
32. You do everything within your power to be just like The Beatles (look like them, talk like them, etc.)
I hope you have enjoyed this list... Peace and Love! :D
(COPY AND PASTE IF YOU'RE A BEATLES OBSESSED)
copied from marydean
_♥_♥___♥_♥_ Put This
_♥___♥___♥_ On Your
__♥_____♥__ Page If
___♥___♥___ You Love
“is this from anthology?”
"A Hard Day's Night" Mini Documentary on 9th Jan 11.
“my fav movie!”
A Hard Day's Night on 9th Jan 11.
Oh! Darling (Anthology 3) on 9th Jan 11.
“my fav song!”
Hey Jude (Past Masters) on 9th Jan 11.
“i have this hanging over my bed”
Abbey Road on 9th Jan 11.
“my bus driver gave me this "CD" My First Beatles one. Ever.”
Love on 9th Jan 11.
“i <3 this movie :-)”
Magical Mystery Tour on 9th Jan 11.
“i have this!”
Yellow Submarine Songtrack on 9th Jan 11.
“1 of them i don't have. :-(”
1 on 9th Jan 11.
“sad but good”
A Day In The Life (Sgt Pepper) on 9th Jan 11.
- Paul+George+John+Ringo= Me
- Member since
- 12 Dec 09
- About me
“Hi, I'm Dayna. I'm 12 and been an Beatlemaniac since I was five. I play my trumpet in my school band (Trying to convince my band teacher to teach us beatles music.) I love ALL beatles equally, but georgie is my favorite:) Besides being an beatle freak, I'm an ICONiac, Grander, Belieber (I know, I know) And a Dancer. If you leave me a question/writing thingy and I don't answer
I'M SOOOO SORRYYYY-
I usually am never on here. BUT I'M TRYING TO CHANGE!
Leave a question/statement thingy and write you later!
Love, Dayna Harrison”
- Fav album
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
“I really like the cover!”
- Login or create a free account to leave a message.
From Beatle 208 on 19th Feb 13:
“you my biggest friend”
From joydon on 2nd Jun 12:
“i'm Joy by name , I would to know more about you because i took interest on you when i view your profile picture, fee free to write directly to (email@example.com ) for more details about me . Thanks , Joy.”
To EightGirlsAWeek on 17th Mar 12:
“Ha, I would never have the guts to perform in my school talent show. Knowing me, I would forget all the lines and dance weirdly, LOL. And lucky! My school doesn't have an Elvis impersonator, my school is like blahh”
To EightGirlsAWeek on 1st Mar 12:
“I Would have been like.
"YEP THAT'S ME! I BET YOUR ALL JEALOUS I CAN HUM AMAZING.....ly"”
To floortom on 1st Mar 12:
“I just copied and pasted it!”
From floortom on 3rd Feb 12:
“Hi! Um how do make the PEACE figure?”
To EightGirlsAWeek on 25th Jan 12:
“Either Paul's hofner vilon bass or George's Gretsch hollow body electric”
To EightGirlsAWeek on 22nd Jan 12:
From paulmccartneylover on 19th Jan 12:
“*Muah* *Muah* Sending all my loving, to you!”
To paulmccartneylover on 18th Jan 12:
“I LOVE YOU TO BABY!”
If you're logged in you can add your favourite content to your public profile page. Find a song, picture, or video and click the "Add to my..." button below it. You can find your playlist in the music player as well.
My Photo Album
- A photo shoot in Central Park
- Posing during an early photo session in Liverpool
- Photo session in Liverpool
- Ed Sullivan with Paul's Hofner bass, during rehearsals for the Ed Sullivan Show
- Clowning around during a telephone interview in New York