"We often could rely on Ringo for titles cos Ringo had this happy knack of getting things wrong, little malapropisms and it was always better than the real one. Someone said to him you know, you look a bit tired today, he said yeah I’ve had a hard day’s night you know. He meant it and we all went, Hard Day’s Night, that’s great!" PAUL
BeatlesLovebug on 7th Jul 12:
“You go Ringo! :D”
beatle14 on 22nd May 12:
floortom on 20th Jan 12:
caSper Pepperlane on 26th Dec 11:
“i love silly (but brill!!)wordplay like that! ringo must be the KING!!”
soapy33 on 26th Aug 11:
TheBeatlescat on 1st Feb 11:
“lol good job Ringo! rofl”
Zero McCartney on 10th Nov 10:
“wrong?! no, its pure brilliance!”
Starrtime on 21st May 10:
“tomorrow never knows, eight days a week.. oh Ringo! those are the best!”
12345starr on 3rd Apr 10:
“Ringo is my favorite. I also have a rather large nose.”
ringo_fan12 on 24th Jan 10:
“Ringo was pretty good at stuff like that. He also said, "Tomorrow never knows."”
- Sign in or create a free account to comment on this page.
- Fans crowd outside Marylebone Station where the Beatles were filming "A Hard Day's Night"
- John photographed for the cover of the album "A Hard Day's Night"
- Paul photographed for the cover of the album "A Hard Day's Night"
- Ringo photographed for the cover of the album "A Hard Day's Night"
- George photographed for the cover of the album "A Hard Days Night"