Arizona Premiere Of "A Hard Day's Night"
A ticket to the Arizona Premiere of "A Hard Day's Night"
sofiadelennonx on 8th Aug 12:
“I should be in there...”
BeatlesLovebug on 7th Jul 12:
“@Fab.Four.Fan me too! I wish I was there, I love this movie so much.”
hippypeaceguy on 29th May 12:
“@Fab.Four.Fan me too”
Fab.Four.Fan on 25th Nov 11:
“I wish I could have been there!”
#1Beatlesfan! on 18th Jul 11:
“Wish i was there!!”
loscorona on 15th Jul 10:
“i grew up two blocks from this place, tucson arizona, wow, we sat along the fence in the back of the drive in.....”
heynry on 27th Mar 10:
“premiere A Hard Day's Night mmm movie?”
~loveTheBeatles~ on 15th Feb 10:
“i have a theater ticket for A Hard Day's Night the day it was released in the U.S.! it's yellow and has a picture of them on it. it says it cost $1 and it was shown in California.”
beatlesforever#5 on 26th Jan 10:
“I like this I really wish I lived when the Beatles were alive and doing conserts”
sgtpepperharddaysnight1009 on 30th Dec 09:
“I lived in Arizona for four years they still have the drive throw up and working”
- Sign in or create a free account to comment on this page.
- Filming the airport scene for the film "A Hard Day's Night"
- Filming for "A Hard Day's Night"
- Paul & Wilfred Brambell during filming of "A Hard Day's Night"
- Running from the police, a scene for the film "A Hard Day's Night"
- Fans crowd outside Marylebone Station where the Beatles were filming "A Hard Day's Night"