Filming the airport scene for the film "A Hard Day's Night"
The track "Can't Buy Me Love" plays over this sequence in the film
- Thornbury Playing Fields, Hounslow
TaliBear on 1st Jan 13:
“I wish I was George's girlfriend and to be able to be in the movie”
vivianmccartney on 1st Dec 12:
“This was my favorite scene from "Hard Day's Night." :D”
florianlemmel on 8th Sep 12:
“I love the scenes where the Beatles just ran around!!”
pauu on 3rd Sep 12:
“I love this part of the movie!”
mirlito on 17th Aug 12:
“Just the boys.....i love them..:D”
Thebeatlesgeorgeharrison on 13th Jul 12:
“I Love Ringo And Paul At This Part And I Love George And John Standing Around”
fixing a hole on 12th Jul 12:
“adoro esta peli pero donde mas me rio es cuando george enseña a shake a afeitarse y john esta en la bañera con gorro y pantalones jugando con un barquito”
BeatlesGFG309 on 3rd Jul 12:
“This is my favorite movie of all time.”
Thebeatlesgeorgeharrison on 1st Jul 12:
“ringo and paul is very funny!!!!”
Elizabeth G on 24th May 12:
“Esta genial esa escena como se ponen a jugar los amo The Beatles!!”
- Sign in or create a free account to comment on this page.
- With chorus girls during filming for "A Hard Day's Night"
- Fans chasing The Beatles; the opening scene for the film "A Hard Day's Night"
- Running from the police, a scene for the film "A Hard Day's Night"
- Messing around on the running track; a scene for the film "A Hard Day's Night"
- Fans crowd outside Marylebone Station where the Beatles were filming "A Hard Day's Night"