Standing in front of the Capitol Building
- The National Mall, Washington DC
- Dezo Hoffmann
AllYouNeedIsJohn on 15th Jun 12:
“just got back from DC :-)”
RINGORULES1940 on 11th Apr 12:
“Ringos all like huh? we r doing whut now? looooool”
BeatlesLover:) on 8th Dec 11:
“They were awesome!!!”
Blackbird725 on 10th Oct 11:
“This is the poster that's hanging on the wall in my bedroom and I've been to D.C twice! :D”
Georgy Fan on 18th Jun 11:
“I love how i live super close to this spot and im there a lot, but i still melt every time . The lat time i was there there was a Starr bus parked across the street and i knew it was meant to be.”
GeorgieHarrison on 25th Apr 11:
“I was there two months ago!!!! I nearly cried in central park too!!!!!”
thebeatlesrmazin on 22nd Apr 11:
“omg i was there. i didnt know they were right there, where i unknowingly walked!!! man, if i had known then, i wouldve cried.”
BeatlesBaby<3 on 17th Apr 11:
“I was there last year! That's so cool that I was standing on that same sidewalk as my beautiful heroes of my music life!
Paul: Oh I see a girl, staring at us and crying and waving her arms.
George: Oh yeah.
John: *smiles while sun in his eyes* Oh yes. Let's go greet her!
Me: Hi guys! AHHHH!
beatlesrsghjlpm62 on 28th Feb 11:
“i walked on the same sidewalk as the beatles!!!!! my life is complete(:”
LaurenEulalieParker on 22nd Jan 11:
“My husband and I have a framed photo from the new york times archives in our lounge.”
- Sign in or create a free account to comment on this page.
- Clowning around during a telephone interview in New York
- Paul & Ringo are filmed in their New York hotel suite
- Chatting with Ed Sullivan before their debut appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show
- Ed Sullivan with Paul's Hofner bass, during rehearsals for the Ed Sullivan Show
- Rehearsals for their debut appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show