Filming of the "Blue Jay Way" sequence for the film "Magical Mystery Tour"
- West Malling Airfield, Kent
Thebeatlesgeorgeharrison on 17th Jun 12:
“I Know That George Drawed That And GEORGE IS SOOOO CUUUTE!!!:D :*”
beatle14 on 17th May 12:
“love his orange suit!”
RINGORULES1940 on 11th Apr 12:
lovegharrison on 28th Feb 12:
“wait a minute... 2 wives?”
300angelbaby on 31st Dec 11:
“Aww. That's my silly Georgie babeeeeee!”
caSper Pepperlane on 25th Dec 11:
“@RingoRae Riley: well if he cud actually PLAY that chalk keyboard, i bet tons a people wud pay to see that!”
lovegharrison on 22nd Nov 11:
“He's in the middle of a parking lot! Don't get hit George!”
Beatles-yeah yeah yeah on 18th Aug 11:
RingoPlaysDrums on 10th Aug 11:
“I love the chalk drawings. Love you Georgie, we miss your creative spirit.”
4242 on 12th Jul 11:
“I miss you George ; -(”
- Sign in or create a free account to comment on this page.
- Shooting a scene in a chip shop for the film "Magical Mystery Tour"
- Paul & John on the Magical Mystery Tour bus
- John during the filming of "Magical Mystery Tour"
- "I Am The Walrus" sequence from the film "Magical Mystery Tour"
- John and Jessie Robbins film the scene "Aunt Jessie's Dream" for "Magical Mystery Tour"