In telephone booths; the opening scene for the film "A Hard Day's Night"
The track "A Hard Day's Night" plays over this scene
- Marylebone Station, London
Lucyxxx on 21st Feb 12:
“Charlotte likes this film too!
Thanks for making this wonderfull film. ps: George stays always cool!”
BeatlesLover:) on 10th Jan 12:
“Funny!!! How to avoid The crazy fangirls :)”
The Nowhereman from Nowhereland on 25th Oct 11:
“My favorite scene next to And I Love Her in Hard Day's Night.”
harrison lennon fernanda on 5th Jul 11:
“muy bien me encanta esa pelicula es de todas mi favorita”
Blackbird725 on 12th May 11:
“George: Maybe if we stay quiet, they'll go away.
John: Shhh! We're not here!
Ringo: Hey look there's Paul! HI PAUL!!!!
*girls go after Paul*
Ringo,John, and George: ........
Vicki_Harrison on 4th May 11:
“@AbbyTheRoad.....LOL XDDDD "ten bucks their ordering pizza" LOL I just busted out laughing when I read your comment!”
AbbyTheRoad on 25th Apr 11:
“Who ya gonna call! No but seriously ten bucks there ordering a pizza”
GeorgieHarrison on 25th Apr 11:
“Ringo: it's my mum!
George: yeah, sure, like your mums here... Again... With us...
John: oh crap....”
Beatriziscool on 2nd Apr 11:
“Yeah... nice disguise, the Beatles!”
BeatlesBaby<3 on 1st Apr 11:
“A Hard Day's Night! Love this movie! :)”
- Sign in or create a free account to comment on this page.
- With chorus girls during filming for "A Hard Day's Night"
- Filming for "A Hard Day's Night"
- Paul & Wilfred Brambell during filming of "A Hard Day's Night"
- Fans chasing The Beatles; the opening scene for the film "A Hard Day's Night"
- Messing around on the running track; a scene for the film "A Hard Day's Night"